Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14 Cup Food Processor Review
A larger size food processor is a must for a serious foodie who needs to prepare large meals quickly. You do not want to be fiddling with your food processor when a whole table of hungry people are waiting.
The 14 cup size of the Cuisinart Processor a classic and this model is once again designed for larger professional kitchen tasks. It has a heavy duty 720-watt motor and an extra-large feed tube to easily swallow all the large vegetables that need chopping, shredding, or even puréeing.
If you are looking for a durable processor that can tackle those large meal tasks, this review will help you decide if the Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor has the right size, quality, and functionality you require for your kitchen. We will give you the main features and list the pros and cons so you can make the best decision.
- It has a 14 cup capacity Lexan working bowl
- It has intuitive on and off pulse buttons
- It comes with 720 watts of power
- The parts are easily washable and dishwasher safe and it comes with a stainless steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and chopping blade
- A spatula and recipe booklet are included
- It is built to North American electrical standards
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 16.6 x 9.3in (32 x42 x 23.6 cm)
- Weight: 18lbs (8kg)
- The extra-large feed tube
- Easy to operate and clean
- Very quiet
- It is too tall to fit under some kitchen cabinets
- Heavy to move around
- The way the top and bottom fit together is tricky
- It does not have many accessories and no dough blade
The Cuisinart 14 Cup is a very durable processor that holds up even with daily use. It is simple to operate, can chop vegetables and fruit, and grind meat. It is easy to clean because there are no nooks and crannies in the bowl.
It is fast and powerful and allows you to easily shred, slice, and dice but also very quiet and well balanced for a large processor. It is on the heavy side and does not store easily, but it is dependable and sturdy.
The Cuisinart 14 cup is not as heavy as other models of this size. It has a strong motor and a large capacity. It is a bit lighter than other models in this class but can still be quite heavy to move around.
It does not have the same versatile amount of accessories as other models but the large feed tube and easy operation are big points in this classic’s favor. The simple toggle switches are easy to operate and the parts clean easily.
If you want a classic, durable food processor that can handle large kitchen tasks, the Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor is designed for you.
It does not have many trimmings but it will serve an experienced and novice foodie equally well with its power and even results from chopping and shredding. It is a no-nonsense food processor and will suit your needs if you prepare large meals often.